Solar ventilator, attic fan6 May 2018
Bulb LED A197 May 2018
LED street lamp or integrated solar street lamp
- Solar panel, battery, controller and LED lamp are integrated in a box, easy to ship, install and maintain.
- Uses a LiFePo4 lithium battery extends the service life to 5 years.
- All parts connected with the waterproof connector, reduce the fault rate and reduce the maintenance cost.
- Standards: CE, RoHS, IP65
- Use: city, park, sign etc.
- Warranty: 3 years
- For the outside
- Easier for installation
- Easier to replace parts (led, battery, controller)
Installing the light on the pole is really child’s play, just need three screws. Two workers fix the light on the pole, takes only 10 minutes for installation.
All in one: the solar panel, the LED lamp, the lithium battery, the controller and the sensor are integrated together. No additional accessories.
Maintenance: With a modular design, easy to find faulty parts (battery, LED, controller or PIR motion detector) and replace.
Factory tested before delivery.
|Wattage & lumens||
8w = 20w sunpower, 800-880k
12w = 20w sunpower, 1200-1320k
15w = 30w mono, 1500-1650k
18w = 45w mono, 1500-1650k
20w = 50w sunpower, 2000-2200k
25w = 50w sunpower, 2500-2750k
30w = 60w sunpower, 3000-3300k
40w = 60w sunpower, 4000-4400k
50w = 90w sunpower, 5000-5500k
60w = 90w sunpower, 6000-6600k
80w = 130w sunpower, 6000-6600k
full power: 12 hours – economy mode: 24 hours